The following excerpt is from Psychology Today, "7 Habits of Highly Successful Entrepreneurs with ADHD," written by Shane K. Perrault, PhD who is the Coach and Psychologist at Entrepreneurs with ADHD:
"Believe it or Not, people with ADHD are 300% more likely to start their own business (see The Davinci Method, by Garret Loporto), and many business leaders have ADHD. To name a few accomplished business people with ADHD:
- Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Airlines.
- John T. Chambers, CEO of Cisco Systems.
- Ingvar Kamprad, Swedish founder and chairman of IKEA stores
- David Neeleman, founder and CEO of Jet Blue Airways.
- Paul Orfalea, the founder of Kinkos.
- Charles Schwab, the founder, chairperson, and CEO of the Charles Schwab Corporation, the largest brokerage firm in the U.S."