Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"Project June Bug," by Jackie Minniti

I'm a mom on a mission and reading everything I can get my hands on regarding ADHD. I started my quest with titles like "The AD/HD Parenting Handbook," by Colleen Alexander-Roberts & other such exceptional books filled with helpful suggestions & tools for parents & teachers.

Today however, I read an inspiring, "can't-put-it-down" novel. "Project June Bug" is the first novel I have read in a long time that not only sucked me in and entertained me, but enlightened & inspired me as well. Exceptional writing and a deeply moving book. Really a must for every teacher & parent who works with AD/HD kids.

I went to Jackie Minniti's blog and found this description of her book: "Take an intimate peek behind the faculty room door and an unforgettable journey into the world of ADHD."  Check out her blog:  Jackie Minniti's Blog

I'd love to loan this to everyone who would read it. If you don't get anything done at home, you'll finish it in a day!! (A big thanks to my older kids home from college - for watching their little brother so I could read!)  This book is available through Amazon:  Click HERE


No comments: